Small Business Controller (Multi-site):
Would you like to work for a small company that truly appreciates its employees?
Are you a Senior Accounting Professional who desires long-term career fulfillment?
Does the idea of having direct client interaction with a variety of businesses appeal to you?
CFO Your Way is seeking a committed team member for our Small Business Controller (Multi-site).
We create Pathways to Profitability for growing local businesses, so they remain an integral part of the economy of their community for years to come.
We care deeply about the success of our local and family-owned business clients. We work side by side with them, with our sleeves rolled up, designing the right, customized financial road map for their success.
The Small Business Controller (Multi-site)
will become an extension to the clients/business owner's finance department and an integral part of their operations and growth. This position will manage several different business clients' accounting duties with travel to client sites as necessary.
Required skills, abilities, and knowledge:
Applicable skills, abilities, and knowledge:
- Deliver high-quality client service to a portfolio of clients in multiple industries
- Passionate about excellent client service
- Professional demeanor in dress, communication, and interaction
- Experience working in/with local and family-owned businesses
- Trustworthy with client and company information
- Strong accounting background
- Knowledge to interpret P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, and Financial Forecasts
- Create Cash Flow and Financial Forecasts
- Ability to make business and financial recommendations based on the interpretation/analysis
- Excellent work ethic
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working in a small team environment
- Position and task ownership and initiative
- Ability/flexibility to do what it takes to get the job done
- Ability to travel to different client sites in the tri-state area
- The discipline, focus, and workspace to periodically work from home
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or 4 additional years of full-time accounting experience
· Extensive accounting knowledge – Financial reporting, Strategy, Business
streamlining – Expert level
· QuickBooks – both desktop and online versions – Expert level
· QuickBooks/Xero – implementation of systems and integration with 3rd party applications – Advanced level
· Excel – Expert level
· Process Efficiency – Assess operating procedures, recommend and execute improvements – Expert level
Preferred skills, abilities, and knowledge:
· Desire for stability and longevity with an employer
· Prior experience working for a CPA firm
Depending on experience, the salary for this position is $76,000 - $110,000.
Relocation benefits are not available for this position
This position is approximately 60% work-from-home and 40% on-site but can vary based on account assignments.
To apply use the "apply now" Or email email@example.com
stating your interest in applying and use “re: Accounting Manager position” on the subject line.
Thank you for considering our position and we wish you well in your job search.