Are you an Accounting Professional who's tired of sitting at the same desk every day?
Do you long to work for a small company that truly appreciates its employees?
Are you ready to step into a position with growth potential?
CFO Your Way is seeking a committed team member for our Bookkeeper (Multi-site)
position. We create Pathways to Profitability for growing local businesses, so they remain an integral part of the economy of their community for years to come.
We care deeply about the success of our local and family-owned business clients. We work side by side with them, with our sleeves rolled up, designing the right, customized financial road map for their success.
The Bookkeeper (Multi-site)
is an extension to the clients '/business owner's finance department and an integral part of their operations and growth. This position will manage several different business clients' accounting duties with travel to client sites as necessary.
Required skills, abilities, and knowledge:
· Passionate about excellent client service
- Professional demeanor in dress, communication, and interaction
- Experience working in/with local and family-owned businesses
- Trustworthy with client and company information
- Strong accounting background
- Excellent work ethic
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working in a small team environment
- Position and task ownership and initiative
· Ability/Flexibility to do what it takes to get the job done
· Ability to travel to different client sites in the tri-state area
· The discipline, focus, and workspace to periodically work from home
Applicable skills, abilities, and knowledge:
· Accounting knowledge – G/L, A/P, A/R, journal entries, financial reporting – Advanced level
· QuickBooks – both desktop and online versions – Expert level
· Excel – Intermediate level
Preferred skills, abilities, and knowledge:
· Desire for stability and longevity with employer
· Prior experience working for a CPA firm
· Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or 2 additional years of full-time accounting experience
Depending on experience, the salary for this position is $40,000 - $52,000.
This position is approximately 60% work-from-home and 40% on-site, but can vary based on account assignments.
To apply use the "apply now" Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
stating your interest in applying and use “re: Accounting Manager position” on the subject line.
Thank you for considering our position and we wish you well in your job search.