Accounting Manager – Client Service and Systems (Multi-site):
Are you a Senior Accounting professional who enjoys client interaction?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced client onboarding environment?
Would you enjoy having direct client interaction with a variety of businesses?
CFO Your Way is seeking a committed team member for our Accounting Manager – Client Service and Systems (Multi-site) position
. We create Pathways to Profitability for growing local businesses, with our outsourced financial accounting services, so they remain an integral part of the economy of their community for years to come.
We care deeply about the success of our local and family-owned business clients. We work side by side with them, with our sleeves rolled up, designing the right, customized financial road map for their success.
The Accounting Manager – Client Service and Systems (Multi-site)
will be our new clients’ first point of contact with our firm to onboard them and then hand them over to an assigned team member for ongoing services. This role is an extension to the clients'/business owners finance department and an integral part of their operations and growth. This position will also manage several different business clients' accounting duties with travel to client sites as necessary.
Required skills, abilities, and knowledge:
Applicable skills, abilities, and knowledge:
- Deliver high quality client service to a portfolio of clients in multiple industries
- Passionate about excellent client service
- Professional demeanor in dress, communication, and interaction
- Experience working in/with local and family owned businesses
- Trustworthy with client and company information
- Strong accounting background
- Knowledge to interpret P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, and Financial Forecasts
- Create Cash Flow and Financial Forecasts
- Ability to make business and financial recommendations based on the interpretation/analysis
- Excellent work ethic
- Lead the communication process with clients from the point of engagement to the assignment of our team member for ongoing services
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working in a small team environment
- Position and task ownership and initiative
- Maintain consistent accounting onboarding policies and procedures across clients
- Ability/Flexibility to do what it takes to get the job done
- Ability to travel to different client sites in the tri-state area
- The discipline, focus, and workspace to periodically work from home
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or 4 additional years of full-time accounting experience
· Extensive accounting knowledge – Financial reporting, Strategy, Business
streamlining – Advanced level
· QuickBooks – both desktop and online versions – Expert level
· QuickBooks/Xero – implementation of systems and integration with 3rd party applications – Advanced level
· Excel – Advanced level
· Process Efficiency – Assess operating procedures, recommend and execute improvements – Advanced level
Preferred skills, abilities, and knowledge:
· Desire for stability and longevity with employer
· Prior experience working for a CPA firm
Depending on experience, the salary for this position is $61,000 - $90,000.
Relocation benefits are not available for this position.
This position is approximately 60% work-from-home and 40% on-site but can vary based on account assignments.
To apply use the "apply now" Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
stating your interest in applying and use “re: Accounting Manager position” on the subject line.
Thank you for considering our position and we wish you well in your job search.