Part Time Front Desk Receptionist position Evenings, The Mental Health Clinic of Passaic is a private, not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) community organization licensed by the NJ Department of Human Services and the NJ Department of Children & Families.
Will be working alongside mental health professionals to help children with emotional needs. Ideal entry level position for persons interested in children's mental health (future mental health professionals encouraged to apply) MHCP.or is looking for a person who loves children and enjoys a challenge
Part-time Evening Shift
9 Hours a Week
5pm to 8pm
- - High School Diploma Required
- - No criminal Record
- - Some Knowledge about Mental Health
- - Bilingual a must (Spanish)
- - Ability to Multi-task in office setting
- - Great communication skills, both written and oral
- - Ability to understand and operate mechanics of multi-line telephone/paging system
- - Must possess patience and the ability to relate tactfully with personnel, clients, and general public
- - Responsible to perform reception duties in an efficient pleasant manner, in accordance with established policies and procedures as directed by supervisor.
MHCP.org is EEOC employer